Use the phone numbers in the table below to call for help in the event of an emergency. A lab emergency is considered a large spill, fire or serious injury (with or without chemical exposure). If an incident is already out of control, dial 911 immediately.
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
- UTIA Safety Office – 865.974.4904
- Biological Safety Office – 865.974.5547
- Radiation Safety Office – 865.974.5580
- Knoxville Campus EHS – 865.974.5084
- Knoxville Fire Department – 911
- UT Police – 865.974.3111
Print this page and keep it in Section Eight of your CHP.